Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I needed to cry, but...

Today I walked ahead of my children, so they wouldn't see me crying. It's funny how we want our kids to learn the lessons of life and love...but try so hard to protect them from it. This afternoon I sent my children to their rooms, "I need to focus on my work" I said. Actually, I didn't want them to see what it looks like to die inside. It makes your nose run and your eyes red...not a pretty sight. All these little arms to hold me, and still I'm tortured at the fact that someone could so easily walk away--leaving me lonely...then take all the love I gave...and give it to someone else. This evening, I sent my children to bed a little earlier than usual. I needed to cry, but...I couldn't...Until I started typing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment